Job & Research Opportunities
International Policy Studies Intern
The Master’s Program in International Policy Studies (IPS) under the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies (FSI) is looking to hire a student intern to assist with office support and website development. IPS is a two-year, professional degree program that enrolls 50 students annually (50% of whom are international students). The intern will work closely with the staff on admissions, website updates, events, and other programmatic needs.
· Build pages and add content to the IPS website
· Update and send weekly events email
· Provide administrative support for admissions
· Assist in event organization and staffing
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong writing skills
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to learn and effectively use different communications and software applications (e.g., MailChimp, Drupal)
· Multimedia experience helpful (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
The ideal candidate would be able to work up to 10 hours/week and the compensation is $16/hour. For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Assistants at CISAC
CISAC has a number of senior researchers who are interested in finding students to work on a variety of interesting problems. Depending on the case study, more or less background may be needed. In all cases, the student needs to have an ability to take the initiative, to work independently and to be intellectually aggressive. Apply on CISAC's website.