Our aim is to produce a coherent set of publications that include both scholarly analytical papers and policy-relevant prescriptions. Recent pbulications associated with the project include:
- Grzymala-Busse, Anna. “Will Global Populism Continue to Erode Democracies?” Washington Post, September 13, 2017.
- Grzymala-Busse, Anna. “Critical Forum: Global Populisms,” Slavic Review Special Issue, Fall 2017.
- McFaul, Michael. “Dear Trump: Defending Democracy Is No Vice,” Washington Post, January 17, 2017.
- McFaul, Michael. “Let’s Get the Facts Right on Foreign Involvement in Our Elections,” Washington Post, December 10, 2016
- McFaul, Michael. “How to Counter the Putin Playbook,” New York Times, July 30, 2016.
- McFaul, Michael. “How Brexit Is a Win for Putin,” Washington Post, June 25, 2016