Skip to:

Aging

Recent Other Publications

Records 11 / 11

Shorenstein APARC Center Overview 2019-20

December 2020

Shorenstein APARC's annual overview for the academic year 2019-20 is now available.

Shorenstein APARC Center Overview 2018-19

December 2019

Shorenstein APARC's annual overview for academic year 2018-19 is now available.

Shorenstein APARC Center Overview 2017-18

November 2018

Shorenstein APARC's annual overview for academic year 2017-18 is now available.Download it for information on the wide variety of Center research from the the past academic year, Shorenstein APARC...

Shorenstein APARC Center Overview 2015-16

November 2016

Shorenstein APARC's center overviews provide detailed information about Shorenstein APARC's mission, history, faculty, financial support, organizational structure, projects, and programs.

No Need for All These Nukes

January 2012

OVER the last three years, as I delved into the world of American nuclear weapons, I felt increasingly as though I had stepped into a time warp.

Demographic Change in East Asia: Economic, Social, and Security Implications

December 2011

Japan leads, chased closely by South Korea, with China, on a vastly larger scale, not far behind.

CHP/PCOR Quarterly Update, Fall 2007 Issue

October 2007

This issue of CHP/PCOR's Quarterly Update covers news from the Summer 2007 quarter and includes articles about:two reports on care coordination -- one on care coordination strategies in general,...

CHP/PCOR Quarterly Update, summer 2006 issue

July 2006

This issue of CHP/PCOR's quarterly newsletter, which covers news from the spring 2006 quarter, includes articles about: a study led by CHP/PCOR trainee Hau Liu which found that teriparatide (Forteo...

CHP/PCOR Quarterly Update, summer 2005 issue

July 2005

This issue of CHP/PCOR's quarterly newsletter covers developments from the spring 2005 quarter.

CHP/PCOR Quarterly Update, winter 2005 issue

January 2005

This issue of CHP/PCOR's quarterly newsletter covers news and developments from the fall 2004 quarter.

CHP/PCOR Quarterly Update, winter 2004

January 2004

This issue of CHP/PCOR's quarterly newsletter covers news and developments at the centers for the fall quarter 2003.

People

karen 0320 cropprd Karen Eggleston Senior Fellow
photo NJ (3) Neesha Joseph Program Manager, CDEHA