Research at FSI Stanford
Offshoring and outsourcingResearch topic
The 5 most recent are displayed. More publications »
- Knowledge Perspectives of New Product Development: A Comparative Approach
Dimitris G. Assimakopoulos, Elias G. Carayannis, Rafiq Dossani
Rafiq Dossani, Akira Iriye, Pierre-Yves Saunier
Palgrave MacMillan, in Dictionary of Transnational History (2009)
- Service Provision for the Global Economy: The Evolving Indian Experience
Rafiq Dossani, Martin Kenney
Review of Policy Research vol. 26, 1-2 (2009)
- The Effects of Employment Protection Legislation on Indian Manufacturing
CDDRL Working Papers (2009)
- Early-Stage Valuation in the Biotechnology Industry
Shorenstein APARC (2008)
Events & Presentations
Only 5 recent/upcoming are displayed. More events & presentations »
- Canceled: European and Global Economic Crisis Series: "Europe At The Cross Road – Ending or Finalizing the EMU"
January 23, 2012 FSI Stanford, The Europe Center Seminar Series
- U.S.-Japan VC Cooperation and the "Fly Over Phenomenon"
October 20, 2011 Panel Discussion
Robert Eberhart, Michael Alfant, Martin Kenney, Allen Miner, Scott Ellman, Quaeed ‘Q’ Motiwala, William F. Miller
Audio transcript available
- The European and Global Economic Crisis: "The Eurozone Crisis and Prospects for Future European Integration or Disintegration"
October 12, 2011 FSI Stanford, The Europe Center Seminar Series
- Creating Sustainable Livelihoods in Poor Regions
April 14, 2011 CDDRL Research Seminar
- What Would You Like 2.1 Billion People to Do for You Today?
December 2, 2010 CDDRL Seminar Series