FSI Stanford Publications, by region
- 1962 or 2012? Intelligence agencies still failing 50 years on
CISAC in the news: Foreign Policy on October 10, 2012
- Can information technology transform authoritarian regimes?
December 16, 2010 CDDRL, Program on Liberation Technology in the news
- Kim Jong-un will be like his father: ambitious, aggressive and ruthless
Shorenstein APARC, KSP in the news: Liberation on October 5, 2010
- Rehabilitation never tried at Gitmo: Some return to terrorism as hundreds are released
CISAC in the news: Washington Times on February 19, 2009
- Obama swiftly lays Bush era to rest
CISAC in the news: San Francisco Chronicle on January 25, 2009
- How to save democracy
Bush gave democracy promotion a bad name. The next administration has to get it right.
Newsweek on December 31, 2008